Friday, January 11, 2008

How she do dat?


I bet you're wondering how I'm getting all of these blogs up. I wrote most of the early ones while I was on route to Surat. There were long lay overs and long flights where I had time to kill but no actual internet connection. Now that we're settled in Surat, I have the laptop for 1 hour each day when Michael is not at work. That's when I upload photos and write stuff for the blog. =) I'm not sure how people can do this everyday though. It's more frustrating than not when the internet poops out on you which happens all the time. Kudos to Kim for keeping her blog up and running all of the time! I'm still several days behind in the written portion of my blog but I'm making up for it all today because I'm hanging out at Bio Sync. (Mike's company). We're going to have a drinking party in our room tonight. So totally weird. Our room is as big as a small office with a bed in the middle of it. The company president, his wife, the VP and some other co workers coming. I have to hide my bra and socks!! Drinking is illegal here so they're using our passports to get alcohol to our room. I'm also really excited about Monday because we are celebrating Uttratayan. It's the international kite festival and I've seen kites everywhere! More pics to come!

1 comment:

kkyee said...

if laptop availability and internet connection problems hinder your blogging abilities - you can "cheat" by writing the blogs first in MS Word or something like that and just do a copy/paste into the blog once your internet connection is established