Hello! Welcome to my blog =)
I want to warn you in advance that it's going to be filled with my random and often scattered thoughts of the sights and sounds I'm going to encounter along my travels. It's my travel journal to send out the flavor of everything that I'm experiencing. Please send comments if you would like more details or suggestions about formatting. I'm new at this blogging thing, so bare with me!
So why the heck are we in India? Michael is the research and development engineer for his company that has a branch in Surat India. Michael and a couple of other people have been sent here to set up the production of coatings for heart stents. I'm sure it's more technical than that - but that's the gyst of it. I caught the travel bug a long time ago and saw this as an opportunity of a lifetime. When else would I ever get the chance to lay my feet on this part of the earth?! We made last minute arrangements (for ex. I injected Michael with his immunizations in our kitchen 2 days before departure!) and hit the ground running on this 3 week Asian adventure!

2 comments:
you could shoot up all the immunizations at home? cool, i'll keep that in mind...
lol - at home injections eh? yup - got to keep that in mind as well...the benefits of having a nurse in the family
Post a Comment