
Jan 23rd - Home Sweet Home!
I am finally home from my 3 weeks of travel. I am so happy and ready to be home. I day dreamed about my bed on the whole trip back! The flight was 15 hrs with additional layovers and transit times. The first things I ate was a bowl of Pho with my mom. I slept for 16 hours (talk about jet lag!). When I woke up I drank 3 cups of early grey tea and ate four slices of good ol' American toast!! I went from 25 C to -2 C so my body is shocked back into life! I can't get enough of this fantastically fresh BC water and air! Ahh!!! =)I`ve taken 8 different flights in 3 weeks and have covered 32,083 km in total there and back not counting the road travelling in between! I have 6 different currencies in my wallet (CND, USD, Hong Kong HK, Taiwan NT, India Rupee, Indonesian $). My trip opened my eyes to new places and different cultures and I feel that I can understand more of where people come from and a piece of them has now become a part of me.
I made a travel map at http://tinyurl.com/2wc3fj (same as the photo above)
Thanks for joining me on my journey and I hope to share with you many more travels and adventures in the future!

1 comment:
Why do you have Indonesian money???
Post a Comment